Organized by a group of world endowed leaders in Consulting, Auditing, Testing, Inspection and Certification, delivering high quality services to help cherished clients meet the growing challenges of product quality, occupational health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. In a competitive world, e2e quality consultant offers state-of-the-art solutions that go beyond improving performance and promoting sustainable development, simple acquiescence with regulations and standards, and eliminating risk factors. The e2e quality consultant fundamental values include veracity and beliefs, simple communication and validation, client focus and healthy environment at work.
The e2e Quality Consultant, Ltd. is consulting firm to enable organizations with Environmental Management (ISO 14001), Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001), Quality Management (ISO 9001), Food Safety Management (ISO 22000), industrial hygiene and engineering, comprises with experienced, educated and certified consultants and staffs that provides utter solution for environmental, health & safety, quality and engineering services associated with all horizons and verticals of industries and ventures in a timely and cost effective manner with due diligence.
The e2e is founded by a group of subject matter experts on National and International (US OSHA General Industry and Construction Safety) standards lead by:
Mr. Shalim Uddin, Lead Consultant, who has 15 years of consulting, training, assessing and auditing experience in multiple facets of environmental, health & safety, and quality management. Demonstrated expertise in leading-
- Programmatic EHS Site Assessment: that includes (i) collect and assess evidence to determine the facility capability to ensure full regulatory compliance with existing applicable federal, state, and local EHS regulations; (ii) ensure that EHS policies and procedures are properly developed, implemented, and maintained; (iii) identify underlying root causes of EHS non-compliance identify and maintain corrective actions that minimize recurrences of non-compliance and generally improve and enhance the EHS program; (iv) raise awareness regarding management /facility EHS goals, and (v) provide the management/facility with the knowledge necessary to meet regulatory requirements, management/facility policies and procedures and appropriate and applicable “best management practices”.
- Regulatory EHS Compliance Audit that includes a comprehensive inspection of the facility’s compliance status with applicable federal, state, and local environmental, health and safety (EHS) regulations. Also, experienced on Incident Command System (ICS) for emergency operations and tasks associated with Agency/Facility Management response.
- Environmental expertise that includes the following areas: (i) indoor air quality (IAQ) survey; (ii) hazardous Communication filing program (SARA Title-III Program) for facility management; (iii) asbestos and lead (Pb) survey; (iv) environmental, health and safety training and educational programs; (v) identifying potential environmental and occupational health & safety risks associated with public health; (vi) Phase I Environmental Site Audit reports.
- Years of experiences as Technical Lab Director, responsibilities included analyzed Lead (Pb) by Flame Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (FAAS); developed and implemented laboratory policies and procedures; recommended appropriate equipment, research methods and techniques for prevention/protection from exposure; supervised laboratory analyst and technicians.
- Uddin is an active member of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), United States of America. He has completed/participated wide range of international professional certification courses/conferences following:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1910 General Industrial Safety Certification course, New York;
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) 1926 Construction Safety & Health Awareness Certification course, New York;
- Hazwoper 40-Hour OSHA Health and Safety Training , New Jersey;
- Certified by United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) – Lead Based Paint Inspection, New York;
- Certified by New York State and Accredited EPA-AHERA/ASHARA- Asbestos Inspection, New York;
- 3-Day Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene and Principles of Air Monitoring Course, New York;
- New York City Fire Department (FDNY) Construction Site Fire Safety Manager Training, New York;
- 3- Day Skills for Leading and Managing Audit Projects Course, New York;
- 2- Day EHS Advanced Auditor Course, New York;
- Health and Safety Training for Major Emergencies, New York;
- 2- Day Environmental, Health & Safety Compliance Audit Workshop;
- Incident Investigation-Root Cause Analysis System (Management/ Leadership) Training;
- 3-Day American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE) Professional Development Conference & Exposition, Dallas, Texas.
For more information please click on:
Mr. Hashibul Islam, Lead Consultant, is a researcher working on water, waste water treatment, solid waste management, and wide range of oceanography field for more than 14 years. Some of his contributions include:
- Islam is a national expert and established the first Central Effluent Treatment Plant (CETP) of Chittagong Export Processing Zone (CEPZ) in Bangladesh which is successfully operated since 2012. In addition to that Mr. Islam directly involved in establishing approximately 44 ETPs in numerous industrial facilities such as Garments, Textile, Paper Mill, Paint Industry, Battery, Petrochemical, Pharmaceuticals, Sea Food Processing, Hospital, and Industrial Park, etc., throughout the country.
- Islam has extensive knowledge and demonstrated expertise on Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and successfully completed approximately 60 EIA reports for industrial and developmental projects. Mr. Islam is well trained on the following specialized areas:
- Environmental Audit;
- Chemical Management (Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), German Federal Enterprise); and
- Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP) Operators (Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), German Federal Enterprise).
- In 2008, Mr. Islam was a Visiting lecturer and member of Honors and Masters courses development committee at Bangladesh Marine Fisheries Academy in Chittagong. Between 2003 and 2007, Mr. Islam was a representative of the FAO Bangladesh Chapter, a project researcher of Thailand and Department of Environment (Bangladesh), and Scholar of UNESCO. He has written numerous research papers on various topics in national and international journals. As part of research and professional training, Mr. Islam visited various countries in the world such as USA, Germany, Italy, Greece, South Korea, Taiwan, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Thailand, Malaysia, and so forth.
Mr. Islam is currently either a member or closely working with the following partners:
- Pan Ocean Remote Sensing Committee (PORSEC)- USA;
- International Association of Sedimentologist – Germany;
- Institute of Environmental Professionals in Bangladesh;
- Biodiversity Research Group of Bangladesh (BRGB);
- Bangladesh Fisheries Research Forum (BFRF);
- Chittagong Science Council, Bangladesh; and
- National Oceanographic and Maritime Institute.
For more information please visit on-