Food Safety Management Consultancy
Food Safety Management (ISO 22000) Consultancy
We provide expertise and technical competence to ensure that you are implementing and developing your company’s HACCP/ ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System for certification.
We provide consultancy, training, internal audits, pre-assessment audits and facilitation during HACCP/ISO 22000 certification audit.
We offer our global knowledge molded locally to bring in the best results for our clients and partner their journey of standardization, compliance, growth, success and continual improvements by following-
- The effectiveness of an organization’s management of the risk through its food safety risk assessment program;
- The capability of an organization to maintain and exceed compliance with legislative requirements;
- The adequacy of the organization’s emergency preparedness and response;
- The implementation of operational risk control, monitoring and measurement; and
- The continuous improvement of FSMS performance.
ISO 22000 requires that you design and document a Food Safety Management System (FSMS). The standard contains the specific requirements to be addressed by the FSMS. Generally the standard addresses:
- Having an overall Food Safety Policy for your organization, developed by top management;
- Setting objectives that will drive your company’s efforts to comply with this policy;
- Planning and designing a management system and documenting the system;
- Maintaining records of the performance of the system;
- Establishing a group of qualified individuals to make up a Food Safety Team;
- Defining communication procedures to ensure effective communication with important contacts outside the company (regulatory, customers, suppliers and others) and for effective internal communication;
- Having an emergency plan;
- Holding management review meetings to evaluate the performance of the FSMS;
- Providing adequate resources for the effective operation of the FSMS including appropriately trained and qualified personnel, sufficient infrastructure and appropriate work environment to ensure food safety;
- Following HACCP principles;
- Establishing a traceability system for identification of product;
- Establishing a corrective action system and control of nonconforming product;
- Maintaining a documented procedure for handling withdrawal of product;
- Controlling monitoring and measuring devices;
- Establishing and maintaining and internal audit program; and
- Continually updating and improving the FSMS.