Internal Audit for company or for their suppliers they may have, which includes:
- System Audit– audit of a particular system which includes different processes and cross functional departments with their employees, calibration systems and interaction documents between processes.
- Conformance Audit– the audit is global in nature to define system requirements. Such as 3rd party audit for different ISO certifications.
- Compliance Audit– the audit includes legal and statutory requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Process Audit– it covers different processes of the organization a focused audit on a set of processes within your organization, their obedience to procedures and specifications during production and/or service activities.
- Product Audit– this is basically an inspection activity, it focuses audit on the product itself.
- Department Audit– it focuses on the processes, systems and specifications of one department only. It will also examine department organization and training. The purchasing or design departments can be typical department audits.