Results are achieved most effectively and efficiently when resources and activities are managed as a process. Detailed process varies from one requirement to other, yet there are standard methodologies to accomplish any target.
The e2e follows Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle to every project to every function to every process.
- We do Project Kickoff meeting with client to clear aligned scope and set timeline for the project.
- We identify processes, current status, find gaps from the standard requirements both horizontally and vertically and plan to deploy remedies.
- We deploy remedies of identified gaps from the standard requirements along with the management leaders of the client.
- We develop or re-engineer processes and procedures and deploy to reach standard requirements.
- We prepare draft manuals that establish policies for all required elements of the standard.
- We train employees of the client to build awareness of the standard requirement and remedies done, so that the gaps never happen again.
- We start monitoring the deployments time to time finding critical control points through Internal Audit and measure if all the requirements of the targeted standards are met or not.
- We take inputs from the monitoring and measuring and start the cycle again for rectifying if there is any corrective action and management review issues popped up or for continuous improvement.
As part of our job we come up with consulting on which certification company to select as a partner and guide through all the processes during audit including reports preparation, documentation what so ever required by the audit team.