Quality Management Consultancy
Quality Management (ISO 9001-2015) Consultancy
A quality management system (QMS ISO 9001:2015) is a set of policies, processes and procedures required for planning and execution (production/development/service) in the core business area of an organization. (i.e. areas that can impact the organization’s ability to meet customer requirements). A QMS is nothing more than good business sense.
The e2e has the hands-on experience and expertise to effectively coach your organization and to correctly interpret the quality standard for your particular application, may the organization be very small to very large with one or multiple locations.
A QMS integrates the various internal processes within the organization and intends to provide a process approach for project execution. A Process Based QMS enables the organizations to identify, measure, control and improve the various core business processes that will ultimately lead to improved business performance. The QMS ISO 9001:2015 must meet the documentation requirements.
The Concept of Quality Management System:
- A Quality Management System in its basic concept is quite simple. It seeks to: Recognize the external quality related requirements specified in Licenses to Trade, guidelines, specified customer requirements, and the chosen management system standard(s)
- Ensure that all requirements have been documented within the management system in the appropriate location in terms of defined specific system requirements
- Confirm that employees receive applicable training in the quality system requirements
- Outline performance processes, where applicable, to the quality system requirements
- Produce records or evidence that system requirements have been met
- Measure, monitor and report the extent of compliance with these performance procedures
- Continually monitor and analyze changes to the requirements and confirm that all changes are reflected in changes to the specific requirements when necessary
- Execute the audit and analyze the system processes and correct them when necessary
- Include processes that will help continually improve the quality system.